Here is the strategy we use at RankingACE to acquire sponsors for local live events.
Minor Sponsorship Overview…
There are limited opportunities now available to sponsor RankingACE Consulting’s Strategic Sales and Marketing Bootcamps…
The expected occupancy is between 25 – 50 attendees at each event! We place a maximum of 50 people to ensure appropriate follow up is possible and no more than 2 people per company (exceptions considered).
The major sponsor for this event is international Strategic Sales and Marketing Company RankingACE Marketing Consulting who will provide all the business building information and literature on how to franchise, systemize and capitalize by operating strategically.
This leaves 2 chances to secure a minor sponsorship for you to attract new clients and provide value to your existing database at each event!
Cost Coverage Sponsorship – no charge to sponsor. This is on the basis the company promote the event to a minimum of 250 people on their existing database. From this you need to ensure a minimum of 10 people attend the event in your area.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MINOR SPONSOR?
- Free marketing opportunities before, during after the event. You will be mentioned during the event by our speaker and you will be provided a speaking opportunity to speak on the benefits of your company.
- Advertising at the event.
- 15+ free tickets to be handed out to key clients, prospects and joint venture opportunities. (Valued at $99.00 each – that’s $1,485.00 of FREE value for your business)
- The opportunity to include company information/literature in a VIP gift bag.
- Marketing Bootcamps are an ideal chance to acquire prospective clients that you may otherwise find impossible to contact.
- Use this event to further leverage profitable business contacts.
- You receive unrestricted access to the entire database of attendees at your sponsored events. This will be an invaluable marketing tool for you to use to acquire prospective new clients!!!
We provide our prospective sponsors with a list of frequently asked questions…
What businesses are most suitable and get the best results as sponsors?
Businesses that deal B2B with an active database will profit. Any business is suitable and will get tremendous leverage with their sponsored participants. Those that have benefited the most include: bookkeepers, accountants, professionals, service-oriented businesses, advertising/promotional sales, graphic/web designers, printers and networking groups.
How do I promote this to my active clients?
We will provide you with an email, PDF, spread sheet and follow up correspondence. All you need to do is send us the list of attendees five business days prior to the event. Or, provide us the database and we will send all correspondence on your behalf and handle all your correspondence for you. Your database will then be returned to you. We do NOT store your database electronically (except those that attend).
To insure your sponsors contact YOUR ideal clients from their database, always provide them with your Event Demographics…
Use the following demographics define the “average” attendee:
Sponsors will have the opportunity to solicit business from all attendees via a follow-up e-mail list that will be provided in the form of a spread sheet.
- Expected Occupancy: between 25 – 50 per event (maximum 50 per event… speak to Leader Global Consulting for further details).
- Attendees: Existing Business Owners, Professional Sales People, Aspiring Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
- Demographic: 28 – 55 years old
- Sex: 64% Male – 36% Female
- Educated people buy. Those in attendance are most likely to buy the product or services they see promoted at the event.
Always provide a “call to action”…
Our Consulting sponsored event on how to franchise, “systemize” and capitalize by operating strategically are always popular and guaranteed to be well patronized wherever they’re held. Don’t miss out on this profitable marketing and networking opportunity for your business!
With only 2 minor sponsorships per event left these opportunities will be quickly taken!
Westin Resort – Whistler
Address: 4090 Whistler Way
Start: 1.00pm (Sharp)
If you would like to become a minor sponsor at this exciting event please contact us immediately on the details below.